The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting various otolaryngology specialists and subspecialists to join our team serving our hospitals in the Pittsburgh area. See a wide variety of ENT care including but not limited to pediatrics, hard to manage ear problems, swallowing issues and head/neck cancers. Perform your procedures robotically in our full service operating rooms or within one of our ambulatory surgery centers. Our current needs focus on general otolaryngology and rhinology.
- Clinical excellence in spectrum of otolaryngology
- Provide generalized otolaryngology care
- 2-3 years experience is preferred
- Completion of an accredited residency/fellowship as appropriate
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in specialty/subspecialty
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
- A diverse & inclusive workforce with respective loan repayment for qualified candidates
Allegheny Health Network hospitals have been providing patients with exceptional health care in their communities for more than a century. As a Blended Health organization, we re forging innovative new solutions and key partnerships to help transform the health experience of our customers in remarkable ways. With over 10 hospitals and 250 health care facilities, come grow with us!
Work in the heart of a steel town that has transformed itself into a leader in integrated healthcare, education, culture, technology and entertainment. Enjoy Pittsburgh s beautiful rivers and bridges, nationally recognized culinary scene, sporting events and many indoor/outdoor activities. Benefit from a low cost of living and significant number of quality school districts to choose from.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Lauren Dunegan| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network
412-592-8284 or Lauren.Dunegan@ahn.org