If your skills as a Breast Surgical Oncologist are matched by your compassion and spirit of innovation, you may be a perfect fit at Legacy Health. Here, we value every member of our community and together we strive to make life better for others. We do so with professionalism, integrity and a lot of heart. If this sounds like the kind of health care community in which you could thrive, we invite you to consider this position. You would be joining a team of Breast Surgeons and Physician assistance who cover the Portland Metro area. We offer the latest in care with Intra operative radiation, neoadjuvant therapy approaches including neo adjuvant endocrine therapy and have capability for cryoablation. Our program is CoC and NAPBC accredited and offers the opportunity for clinical and even investigator initiated trials.
Legacy has an exciting opportunity for a breast surgical oncologist. Legacy Health offers a quality work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to include hire on bonus and relocation allowance.
Qualification and Licensure Requirements
- Graduate of a four-year accredited U.S. Medical School or the equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of required fellowships. Breast fellowship or Surgical Oncology fellowship preferred.
- Board Certified.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the applicable state.
- Current BLS certificate from the American Heart Association.
Benefits of Working for Legacy
- A nonprofit that serves the community
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, hire-on bonuses, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Applications can be accessed through our website at, Careers | For Health Professionals | Legacy Health. For additional information please email Forrest Brown, FoBrown@LHS.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J-1 waivers available.