TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join our team in Gilroy, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
With a central location, mild-year-round weather, and affordable housing, Gilroy is more than the "garlic capital of the world." Gilroy offers numerous festivals, over 30 wineries, and eclectic downtown and lively arts scene, all within 60 miles of San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and the Monterey Peninsula.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice in CA
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Centralized pap tracking
- Same-day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CT s, mammograms, labs and their results
- Immediate consultation with specialists
- Work-life balance including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Physician Wellness Program
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive compensation package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Time Off (Additional time worked may be paid or accrued and taken as time off)
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Leadership and teaching opportunities
- Shareholder within 3 years
Please visit our website to view all of our OB/GYN opportunities located in Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $330,000 to $335,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $59,400*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.