Dignity Health Medical Group Dominican (dhmf.org/dominican) is seeking part time (0.5 FTE) Internal Medicine physicians to join our physician led, patient centered organization in Santa Cruz, CA. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital (dominicanhospital.org), aligned with one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
- Humankindness culture that treats you as a person, not a number
- Join a collegial work environment
- Emphasizes high quality of care over quantity
- Teaching opportunity to precept advanced practice providers and future residents
Flexibility and Exceptional Work/Life Balance:
- Part Time with flexible scheduling options
- 100% outpatient, no nights, no weekends
- Mentorship: from established and newer physicians in the group
- Dedicated MA team for efficient workflow
- Internal pharmacy department handling daily refills
- Salary: $157,139
- Excellent earning potential, including a salary guarantee period and productivity bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Very generous sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, retirement plans and CME allowance
* This is a reasonable estimate that we in good faith believe we will pay for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less as permitted by law.
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with the sun shining more than 300 days a year. There s a cultural excitement of a world-renowned university, miles of sandy beaches, redwood forests and rugged mountains. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. It also offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrast.