Adventist Health Simi Valley is seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to join our family of physicians. This opportunity is for someone who is interested in helping grow our GI service line, provide exceptional care to our patients and contribute to our organization's mission of delivering high-quality services.
Simi Valley is a safe, suburban area nestled between Los Angeles and the stunning California coast. It is an ideal location for top schools and a great place to raise a family away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- ERCP and EUS is required
- Work alongside our current multi-specialty team
- Endoscopy suite inside the main hospital
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Completion of an accredited residency program in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship training in Gastroenterology from an accredited institution
- Board certification in Gastroenterology
- Valid medical license and ability to practice Gastroenterology in California
- Starting bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Sick leave and holidays
- 401k matching and vested upon hire
- Relocation assistance
- Position qualifies for Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Employed through Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
Wage Scale: $468,128-648,021/year
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards
Apply to learn more about our total compensation* and benefits!
*Total compensation may vary based on additional services including ERCP/EUS, call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period.
Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG) is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, OR and HI), as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Adventist Health Simi Valley is a 144-bed, nonprofit, faith-based hospital, providing a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services to communities in Simi Valley.
Keeping our communities healthy has been our mission ever since our hospital was founded by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in 1913.