TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Neurologist to join our team in Oakland, CA.
We are currently seeking a BC/BE Child Neurologist to join our vibrant practice that houses a neurohospitalist service and outpatient clinics at multiple medical centers in the Central Bay Area, including San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Hayward and Santa Rosa. The Division of Neurology is part of a larger Pediatric Department with divisions of critical care, neonatology, oncology-hematology, gastroenterology, surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, otolaryngology, urology, ophthalmology, hospitalists, cardiology, rheumatology, rehabilitation, infectious disease, nephrology, general pediatrics and pulmonology. In addition, we have an independent Pediatric Residency Training program.
Located in the East San Francisco Bay Area, the area offers a unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with easy access to nature. Outdoor enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running, with nearby Tahoe skiing an easy commute away. Foodies will love the Michelin star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, lively music and club scene, and nearby Napa wineries. And don t forget about the professional and recreational sports teams including the 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2022 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors!!
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
Full-time annual salary range is $255,000 to $275,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $25,700*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor