Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Department of Pediatric Specialties at The Permanente Medical Group / Kaiser Permanente is currently interviewing for a full-time and part-time Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join our practice in Roseville, California, serving the greater Sacramento Area and Central Valley.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We partner exclusively with Kaiser Permanente Health Plan to provide comprehensive care to a diverse population of 4 million members in a fully integrated health care setting.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to pursue a career in pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology with a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program. This job features flexible schedules and unmatched practice support. Our integrated model allows us to focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead, billing, or waiting on insurance approvals. We work collaboratively with our incredible network of pediatricians, hospitalists, intensivists, and other pediatric specialists. Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center includes a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Pediatric Ward, and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Hospitalists and Pediatric Critical Care/Intensivists. Our nurses, medical technicians, nutritionists, child life specialists, social workers, pharmacists, case managers, psychologists, and phlebotomists work with us to deliver excellent care to our pediatric patients. Our integrated health care delivery model places patients at its core.
The pediatric gastroenterology division is located within a multi-specialty building next to the Roseville Kaiser Permanente Women & Children s Center.
Is Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and have or can obtain active medical license in the state of California. Should be comfortable providing inpatient and outpatient care as well as performing procedures. Must be willing to teach medical students and residents who rotate through our clinics and most importantly be willing to work collaboratively and collegially.
THE SACRAMENTO AREA OFFERS:
Being in the large and picturesque Sacramento metropolitan area
Proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite
The pleasant weather allows for multiple outdoor recreational activities year around
Excellent cultural opportunities, professional sports, and great schools
High quality and attractive lifestyle with a lower cost of living and scenic surroundings
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians who reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
You may also contact and/or send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915.
For more information or to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $255,000 to $275,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $16,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.