Join our Team!Parkview Health
, the largest non-profit health system in northeast Indiana, is currently seeking a board eligible/board certified physician
to join our Physician Advisor Team
in Fort Wayne, Indiana
!Specifics of the RolePhysicians
will provide expertise related to management of care coordination, length of stay, level of care, patient flow, and ancillary service utilization. The PA conducts clinical reviews on cases referred by care management and/or other health care professionals to meet regulatory requirements and in accordance with the hospitals objectives for assuring quality patient care and effective, efficient utilization of health care services. The PA conducts peer to peer conversations with insurers to support the need for hospitalization. The PA acts as consultant to and resource for attending physicians regarding their decisions relative to appropriateness of hospitalization, continued stay, and use of resources. The PA serves as a resource for the clinical documentation improvement team as well.
- Traditional Role/Days: Coverage 5 days a week from 8am-430 pm.
- On call coverage rotation is 1:4 for weekends will be 8am-430pm and is remote.
Parkview Hospital Randallia
- Collegial group of physicians who are focused on supporting high-quality, evidence-based care.
- Our team is onsite and based out of Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, located on the north side of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- In 2014, Parkview invested more than $65 million into this hospital in the form of physical renovations, care model transformation and physician recruitment
- 185 beds
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- 600-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Closed ICU model
- Comprised of 10 hospitals, serving a patient population of 890,000 throughout 16 counties in northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with more than 1000 world class physicians and advanced practice providers and more than 15,000 co-workers that are committed to provided excellent care to every person, every day
- GME Program Began in July 2022
- Utilizes EPIC as its EMR
- One of just a few Magnet designated health care systems in the country where each of its hospitals carry the distinct nursing designation
- Recognized multiple times as an IBM Watson Health Top 15 Health System, including most recently in 2019
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.BenefitsOur excellent benefit package includes:
Community HighlightsNortheast Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less
by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis
but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.Fort Wayne
, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city
, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S.
and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living
.Putting the Life in Your Work-Life BalanceNortheast Indiana
has the charm of small-town life
, but with big-city amenities
, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne
. It has dining and night life
that rival the most eclectic
places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures
, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports
, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings
, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy
every day of the week! We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.