Excellent BC/BE Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity
The UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute provides nationally acclaimed cardiovascular care in south central Pennsylvania. Our high volume, reputable, well-supported organization is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist.
About the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute:
- We are a well-established, collegial and dedicated group of 42 cardiologists, including 28 non-invasive specialists in a multi-disciplinary setting, and nine office sites. Our institute is physician-centric and has shared governance.
- Good work/life balance associated with a large practice.
- We host a comprehensive, fully accredited noninvasive department which includes: echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular imaging, cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, and cardiac PET
- We have high volume, well established interventional program involved in all aspects of coronary, peripheral vascular and structural heart care.
- We have active clinical research program with more than 50 cutting edge national and international clinical trials ongoing.
- ACGME approved general cardiology fellowship program started July 2022.
About the Position:
- Equal division of compensation and work among all cardiologists
- Generous compensation package including guaranteed base salary (approximately 80% of comp) and bonuses
- 9+ weeks of paid time off per year
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Commencement Bonus
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement and much more
- Not an H-1B or J-1Visa opportunity
About Central Pennsylvania:
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 74.9, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
For the latest information about this opportunity, please call Shelly Miller, Manager, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Outreach & Recruitment, at (717) 782-5737 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit UPMC.com/CentralPaHeart for additional information regarding the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute in central pa.
About UPMC in Central Pa.:
UPMC in Central Pa. is part of the UPMC global integrated health network with 92,000 employees, 40 hospitals, and 4.1 million insurance members. In the 10-county central
Pennsylvania region, UPMC in Central Pa. has more than 11,000 employees, seven acute care hospitals, more than 60 primary care practices, and more than 200 specialty practices all providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in the region. For more information, visit UPMC.com/CentralPa.