The Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is seeking an OB/GYN to join our practice located in Erie, PA at AHN Saint Vincent, a Children's Miracle Network Hospital.
- High volume outpatient practice within a hospital setting with an average of 350 deliveries annually.
- Clinical support in practice including 2 clinical nurse midwives, nurses, medical assistants and administrative staff.
- Access to various Women’s Institute subspecialty services such as maternal fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology, and urogynecology; as well as access to da vinci surgical system.
- Opportunity for growth and development by joining a newly established practice.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- PA Medical License
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign-on Bonus with Relocation Available
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s, Magnet Recognized, Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions and more. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Located is located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!
Contact Chelsea Ewing, Physician Recruiter, for more details!