Job Summary:Seeking an experienced pediatric congenital cardiac surgeon to join our team at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in beautiful Denver, ColoradoQualified Candidates:
- Board certification in both cardiothoracic surgery and congenital heart surgery
- Neonatal and adult congenital surgery experience
- ECMO experience required
- Excellent communication skills, patient-centric, team player
About The Congenital Heart Center at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC):
- Competitive market salary
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, etc.
- 401k and stock purchase plan
- Paid time off and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- The Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children is the main campus for pediatric services within the HealthONE/HCA system of hospitals (7 facilities). HealthONE is a leader in delivery and NICU volume in the region.
- The Congenital Heart Center at RMHC case volume goal is 150-200 hearts annually.
- The Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children Congenital Heart Program is comprised of a collaborative surgical team supported by six pediatric cardiologists, including interventional and pediatric EP cardiologists, as well as a board certified adult with congenital heart.
- Multifaceted collaborative team includes perfusionists, advanced practitioners, respiratory therapists and subspecialty physicians.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children has a 20 bed PICU, staffed 24/7 with board certified Intensivists and the largest level IV neonatal unit in the region with 84 beds.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian St. Luke s Medical is also an ACOG designated Level IV Maternal Care Center and the only facility able to care for Mom and Baby under one roof.
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.