Join our Team!
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Colon & Rectal Surgeon to join our team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
The practice is limited to Colon and Rectal surgery cases
- This new provider will have the opportunity to work with 5 skilled physicians and additional Advanced Practice Providers.
- This is a 1.0 FTE position with call shared equally amongst the group.
- Will primarily work at our Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, just north of Fort Wayne, but will also assist at our downtown Parkview Randallia Hospital campus as well as our outpatient location.
including scopes, minimally invasive procedures
and emergency procedures
. Providers have the opportunity to participate in tumor board meetings with our state-of-the-art, Parkview Packnett Family Cancer Institute
Opportunities for research as well as teaching with the ACGME accredited General Surgery Residency Program
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Largest non-profit health system in Northeast Indiana
- Region s largest employer with over 15,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 1000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at ProviderCareers@parkview.com
.BenefitsOur excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!