Allegheny Health Network is seeking a highly skilled Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our expanding team at AHN Saint Vincent in Erie, PA, to support our local area high school and collegiate level sports teams. AHN is opening a state-of-the-art Sports Medicine Performance Center that will be one of a kind for the Erie region in 2024!
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical degree required
- Fellowship trained or clinical experience in the applicable specialist field
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.