Central Vermont Medical Center is part of The University of Vermont Health Network, a six-hospital network serving patients and their families in Northern New York and Vermont. This practice is seeking an orthopedic surgeon with a focus on total joints to join this community-focused practice and step into a retiring physician's patient panel.
- Heavy orthopedics presence due to professional skiers and snowboarders
- Join 3 fellowship-trained surgeons and 3 podiatrists
- 60% total joints focus
- 1:4 call rotation
- Two dedicated OR days with 3-4 cases per day
- Three dedicated orthopedic APP’s; very skilled
- $60,000 student loan forgiveness
Berlin, Vermont is just south of Montpelier in central Vermont. Being the town between the two largest cities in the region, much of the commercial business of the region can be found in Berlin. Located just 40 minutes from Burlington and a short drive from several amazing ski locations, Berlin puts you central to statewide access and amenities.
For more information, contact:
Job ID#: GW-2302-94774