Prestigious orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice has an exceptional opportunity for a fellowship-trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon. Both partner track and partner opportunities are available depending on experience.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists, PLLC (ONS) is a vertically integrated, advanced multi-specialty orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice that has served patients throughout the New York Metropolitan area for more than 20 years. The 34 fellowship-trained physicians provide expertise in the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, sports medicine, minimally invasive orthopedic, spine and brain surgery, joint replacement, and trauma. ONS provides onsite digital imaging and state-of-the-art physical therapy and MRI. ONS also operates a world-class AAAHC-accredited ASC in Stamford, CT.
- Expanding, well-regarded multi-specialty orthopedic and neurosurgery group
- Four office locations (Wilton, CT is primary for this position)
- Easy access to New York City
- Partner track or partner opportunities
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient-centric culture
- ASC affiliation
- Research opportunity
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient-focused, collaborative, team player
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a letter of application and CV to Katherine Platt, Senior Director of Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ONS, please visit https://onsmd.com/