Prestigious orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice has an exceptional opportunity for a fellowship-trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon. Both partner track and partner opportunities are available depending on experience.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists, PLLC (ONS) is a vertically integrated, advanced multi-specialty orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice that has served patients throughout the New York Metropolitan area for more than 20 years. The 34 ONS fellowship-trained physicians provide expertise in the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, sports medicine, minimally invasive orthopedic, spine and brain surgery, joint replacement, and trauma. ONS provides onsite digital imaging and state-of-the-art physical therapy and MRI. ONS also operates a world-class AAAHC-accredited ASC in Stamford, CT. The practice is located in beautiful Fairfield County with superb schools and easy access to NYC.
- Expanding, well-regarded multi-specialty group
- Four office locations
- Surgeon approaching retirement
- Easy access to New York City
- Partner track or partner opportunities
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient-centric culture
- ASC affiliation
- Research opportunity
- Signing/relocation bonus
- Robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Degree MD, DO
- BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient-focused, collaborative, team player
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Katherine Platt, Senior Director of Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ONS, please visit https://onsmd.com/