Join Our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Family Medicine physician to join our well established team in Warsaw, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- Minimum Required Hours Per Week: 36 Clinical Contact Hours
- Call schedule:
- The call center allows for a very light and manageable call with excellent work/life balance.
- Option for providing inpatient care
- The group consists of 3 physicians and 3 advanced practice providers committed to providing general family medicine care including pediatrics, adult and geriatrics
- Proudly serving the Warsaw community since 2012
- Modern facility built in 2016
- Home to an extensive array of outpatient outreach services including Breast Cancer, Cardiology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Family Medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pediatric Pulmonology, Podiatry, Sports Medicine and Urology
- Strategic plans for developing a full-service hospital
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
In Kosciusko County, there's a strong, vibrant spirit of invention, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It was this invention-innovation-entrepreneurship that has made Kosciusko County the Orthopedic Capital of the World. Nearly one-third of the $38 billion global orthopedic industry is headquartered in the county. Kosciusko County is also a leading agribusiness hub and companies of all sizes compete globally from this thriving micropolitan community. Major employers in Kosciusko County include Zimmer Biomet, Depuy Synthes, Polywood and Maple Leaf Farms.
Centrally located in the Midwest, Kosciusko County and the City of Warsaw are linked to an extensive interstate system by four-lane U.S. 30. This friendly community is also located along the historic Lincoln Highway, as well as State Road 15. Warsaw is the county seat of Kosciusko County, with a population of 14,000. Outdoor adventures and sports are a centerpiece of life in Warsaw. Ride+Walk Warsaw+Winona Lake is a trail that traverses between Warsaw and Winona Lake. The City-County Athletic Complex (CCAC), hosts more than 3,000 softball and soccer games every year, and the Lake City Skiers perform on Hidden Lake throughout the summer season.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle. Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.