Join Our Team To meet the growing demands in our area, Parkview Health is seeking Board Eligible / Board Certified Adult Psychiatrists to work at our Parkview Behavioral Health Institute in Fort Wayne, Indiana.Specifics of The Role
Parkview Behavioral Health
- Schedule: Monday Friday; Days
- One of 10 service lines for the Parkview Health system
- PBH provides tertiary psychiatric care treatment for an 11-county area
- Hospital outpatient services include intensive outpatient treatment and partial hospitalization at several facilities
- Provides services at two outpatient physician clinics and a community health center
- The psychiatric hospital is licensed for 120 beds, consisting of 16 beds for children, 18 beds for adolescent, 37 beds for adults, 18 intensive care adult beds, and a 20-bed unit dedicated to older adult patients
- Recognized by Press Ganey with two awards for 2019: the NDNQI Award for Outstanding Nursing Quality and the Success Story Award .
- Named in the 2019 IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals
BenefitsOur excellent benefit package includes:
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 15,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 1000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less
by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis
but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.Fort Wayne
, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S.
and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.