Piedmont Macon Medical Center and Piedmont Macon North are seeking additional Anesthesiologists to join our employed anesthesiology practice in Macon, Georgia. This group covers 2 Piedmont hospitals (Piedmont Macon Medical Centers and Piedmont Northside) and 1 ASC. Facilities are within 8-10 minutes of each other. Neither hospital has a Trauma service. We are looking for collegial providers with a team mentality. We emphasize developing relationships with surgeons and anesthetists, and putting patients first.
- Busy OB program (average of 1,200 annual deliveries);
- Strong CV program. TEE certification a plus, but not required;
- Piedmont Macon North is mostly general surgery cases with a moderate amount of Orthopedic cases mixed in.
- Physician must obtain a GA state medical license.
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible with plans to certify by the ABMS in Anesthesiology.
- General anesthesia experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience with spinal and labor epidurals, neuraxial anesthesia experience helpful.
Compensation Package Details
- Employment through Piedmont Physician Services Group offering competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ 6% match
Comprised of over 22 hospitals, more than 1000 employed physicians, and over 250 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering high quality care. Metro Atlanta s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
"Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time."