Urgent Care Physician Opportunity Albuquerque, NM
At Presbyterian, it s not just what we do that matters. It s how we do it. How we do things here makes all the difference.
Presbyterian is a great place to practice medicine and provide safe, high-quality care. Here, you ll find a different way to make a difference.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine trained Physician to join our Urgent Care team in Albuquerque, NM.
- Expected Work Schedule: 14 shifts per month, 150 hours per month and 1800 hours per year
- Group includes over 30 Physicians, 10 APCs, RN and Paramedic/EMT support
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- 6 Locations in Albuquerque and surrounding areas: Las Estancias, Northside, Belen, Atricso, High Resort and Covid mobile unit
- Expected Daily Productivity: 2.5 patients per hour, 30 patients per 12-hour shifts
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Who We Are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members, and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state s largest private employer with nearly 13,000 employees including 1,200 providers and 3,500 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 640,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
About New Mexico:
New Mexico s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos nuclear scientists, Roswell s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico s largest metropolitan city and has been listed as one of the best places to live in the United States by several major publications. A truly diverse and multicultural city, Albuquerque offers you and your family a wide variety of experiences, activities, and entertainment. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with an international airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Soraya Bello at email@example.com or (505) 923-7448.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.