Join White Plains Physicians Associates
Exceptional careers. Exceptional care.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Full Time B/C B/E Radiologist to join one of Westchester’s top Health Network.
What we offer:
- World class benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- 457(b) and 403(b) with company contribution
- Bonus opportunity
- Allowances for CME and Dues
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Conveniently located only 20 miles north of NYC, offering the best in suburban family life and excellent school systems with easy access to Manhattan.
With an outstanding reputation for quality, our White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) provide life-changing care using state-of-the-art equipment. Our incredible team continues to raise the bar, ranking in the top 10% of U.S. hospitals for outstanding patient experiences. Awarded the best regional hospital by U.S. News & World Report, we are proud to serve our Westchester County community. Driven by compassion and striving for excellence, we can’t wait to see where this year takes us.
We are growing and expanding our Radiologist department. Currently seeking:
- General Body Imaging Radiologist
- Neuro Radiologist
- Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Radiologist with an MRI Focused Fellowship including US/CT
To join our growing team. Experience a work environment that invests in your professional advancement and personal growth.
• Medical Degree – MD or DO
• Valid NYS Medical License
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiology
• 2022 New Grads as well as experienced candidates are welcome to apply
Awards And Recognition
- Magnet Designated • The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval • U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital • Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award • AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center • AACN Beacon award of Excellence • “Great Place to Work” certified • Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years) White Plains Hospital’s Advanced Imaging & Radiology has received the following accreditations and awards: • American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Mammography • Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. They also have above average patient recommendation ratings according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. • Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation: The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer • Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR): This designation is awarded to breast imaging centers that achieve excellence by seeking and earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy. White Plains hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US •
Salary Range: $350k-550K
For more information and to apply, please email your resume to: JoAnne Carrier- email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.