To meet the growing demands in our area, Parkview Health is seeking Board Eligible / Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to work at our Parkview Behavioral Health Institute in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
- Schedule: Monday Friday; Days
- Call schedule: Every 8 weeks
- Outpatient with the opportunity to do some inpatient work as a part of a regular schedule if desired
- Our collegial group consists of 4 Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
- We are northeast Indiana s only provider of inpatient mental health services for children and adolescents experiencing emotional or behavioral issues
Parkview Behavioral Health
- One of 10 service lines for the Parkview Health system
- PBH provides tertiary psychiatric care treatment for an 11-county area
- Hospital outpatient services include intensive outpatient treatment and partial hospitalization at several facilities
- Provides services at two outpatient physician clinics and a community health center
- The psychiatric hospital is licensed for 120 beds, consisting of 16 beds forchildren, 18 beds for adolescent, 37 beds for adults, 18 intensive care adult beds, and a 20-bed unit dedicated to older adult patients
- Recognized by Press Ganey with two awards for 2019: the NDNQI Award for Outstanding Nursing Quality and the Success Story Award .
- Named in the 2019 IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 15,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 1,000 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight "A s" in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!