Leesburg is a historic town within and the county seat of Loudoun County, Virginia. It is 33 miles west-northwest of Washington, D.C. along the base of Catoctin Mountain and adjacent to the Potomac River. Leesburg is now a suburban community, which is home to many Washington, D.C. commuters.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Mike Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9362.
- Full-time schedule
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Children and adolescents
- Residential treatment work
- Annual salary
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail