Anchorage is in south-central Alaska. It is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of Alaska's residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, unlimited recreational opportunities, and nearly 20 state parks.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Mike Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9362.
- Loan repayment
- Children's residential treatment center
- Optional teaching opportunities
- Employed position
- Full-time Monday through Friday work schedule
- Fellowship training in C/A
- Must have an Alaska medical license (or be willing to obtain)
- Must be board certified (or working towards it)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail