Come practice in an inner suburb of New York City. Hackensack is approximately 12 miles northwest of Midtown Manhattan and about 7 miles from the George Washington Bridge. The city is known for a great diversity of neighborhoods and land uses very close to one another. Within its borders is a trendy high-rise district about a mile long, classic suburban neighborhoods of single-family houses, stately older homes on acre-plus lots, older 2-family neighborhoods, large garden apartment complexes, and an industrial area.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Madison Tourville email@example.com (954) 616-2933.
- 100% neuro oncology focus
- Close to NYC
- Prestigious group; work out of an NCI-designated cancer center
- Opportunity for leadership
- Can be primarily trained in neurology with subspecialization in oncology
- Will consider candidates primarily trained in oncology with subspecialization in neurology
- Need to be competent in clinical trials
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail