Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Visalia is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming small-town charm. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family friendly community, and economic opportunity. In addition to the central location and California weather, there is also a wide array of activities locally that you'll have easy access to enjoy.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Nonprofit community-based organization
- 4-day work week with 1 Saturday a month
- 3 days clinic and 1 day 24-hour call from home
- Work closely with CNMs and WHNP/WHPA
- DaVinci robotics
- Great environment for new grads
- In-house anesthesia
- VBAC allowed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.