Come live and practice in this pleasant Virginia city. This city has a low cost of living but is large enough to have a great university, is in driving distance to an international airport, has diverse retail, unique art, and excellent farm-to-table fare. You will be only a short drive away from weekend getaways to Raleigh, NC.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Sheila Greenhouse email@example.com 203-663-9371.
- Must be board certified or board eligible (internal medicine)
- Will consider family medicine if doing adult only
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Established physician-owned practice
- Opportunity for partnership
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
- Experience preferred; must have a current Virginia license
- See 18 - 22 patients per day (but can see more)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail