Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- Employed position
- da Vinci robot
- Generous compensation package
- Up to $60k in student loan repayment
- Excellent educational opportunities, safe streets, and a low cost of living
- Outdoor activities include fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, boating, and swimming
- Golf courses, numerous parks, and many recreational activities are nearby
- Contact Greg Giroux at 203-663-9356, or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail