In the northeastern section of South Carolina sits Dillon, the county seat of Dillon County. Dillon's location along Interstate 95 near the SC/NC border is a popular place for travelers and tourists to stop, especially at South of the Border, a unique Mexican-motif mini-resort marked by its sombrero-shaped water tower. Dillon includes two historic districts, restaurants, shopping, and accommodations. Nearby are Little Pee Dee State Park and the Little Pee Dee River.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Kate Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9347.
- Includes a sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Employed position
- Relocation assistance is available
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- No high risk and no NICU
- Work 26 weeks of the year
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Affordable area to live in
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail