You will enjoy practicing in Mobile, Alabama, a waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- Join a team of 601 faculty and physicians, 289 residents and fellows, 165 APs, and 1,340 nurses
- $75 million expansion includes innovations such as the da Vinci Si surgical system
- Innovative patient care and first-class training experiences
- Hospital delivers 2,400 babies and treats 72k ER visits annually
- Monday through Friday work schedule with minimal backup call once laborist program is up and running
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Must be board certified
- Visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail