As a Family Medicine Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation’s leading health systems. We are seeking a board certified/eligible Family Medicine and/or Med-Peds physician for Simi Valley.
Click here to learn more about the Simi Valley Primary & Specialty Care practice.
At UCLA Health, U can:
- Be a part of a robust team-based patient centered medical home model with after hours nurse triage, pharmacist support, co-located behavioral health, and comprehensive patient navigation assistance.
- Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
- Collaborate with some of the world’s top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
- Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
- Deliver leading-edge patient care
- Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program (including relocation benefits and CME stipends)
- Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity”
- Grow your medical career with one of the top ranked hospitals in the entire country!
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide an estimate of the salary range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. Salary offers are determined based on candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is 250,000.00-430,000.00
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and/or Med-Peds board certified/eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
Living in the Conejo Valley
The Conejo Valley, including the cities of West Hills, Calabasas, Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks, are just a short drive northwest of Los Angeles. This area is nestled against the Santa Monica Mountains National Park with easy access to Malibu’s breathtaking beaches. This area offers great schools and neighborhoods with hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails and outdoor recreational possibilities.
Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model where your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your practice at UCLA Health.