Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Susan Kindle email@example.com (203) 663-9369.
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses and malpractice with tail
- Can work (5) 8-hour shifts or (4) 10-hour shifts with 1 Saturday each month
- Respected and successful group with multiple locations
- Value-based model of healthcare
- New outpatient practice with no call
- See an average of 18 - 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services is preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail