Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Susan Kindle email@example.com (203) 663-9369.
- Can work (5) 8-hour shifts or (4) 10-hour shifts with 1 Saturday a month
- Value-based model of healthcare
- New outpatient practice with no call
- Respected and successful group with multiple locations
- Average 18 - 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services preferred
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses, malpractice with tail, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail