A regional hospital in Sioux City, IA is looking to add a third and fourth pulmonary/critical care physician to their team.
This will be a 50-50 mix of outpatient pulmonology and inpatient critical care. They would be open to 75% inpatient critical care as well. The ICU is open and the pulm/NPs and hospitalist cover most calls. Inpatient procedures include EBUS and ECMO.
The outpatient clinic is located across the street from the hospital and is connected via a tunnel for the cold winters. They also have state-of-the-art procedural equipment (broncs, X-rays, etc.) with a sleep center.
This is a great opportunity for a new fellow seeking mentorship as well as an experienced physician looking to work with two collegial colleagues. You will have an excellent work/life balance with great income potential and great benefits.
Key Selling Points include robust compensation with work/life balance. They are only an hour and a half from Omaha (population 150,000) which has an international airport. Most of their physicians live in Dakota Dunes, SD, as it is minutes away from the hospital and in a no income tax state.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2765775.
- Great work-life balance
- Great place for a new fellow with 2 amazing mentors
- 2-year guaranteed salary until exceeded by RVU production
- Earn $500,000+ on RVU production
- $25,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 for relocation expenses
- Quality bonus incentives
- $100,000 retention bonus for loan repayment
- Work in Sioux City and live in Dakota Dunes, SD has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail