A highly desirable opportunity is available to pulmonology critical care candidates in Western Indiana to live and practice in a vibrant college community. A large and well-established health care organization is seeking a board eligible/board-certified fellowship-trained Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join their Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine team. The ideal candidate will enjoy a Monday - Friday daytime schedule with only one week of day of call a month. Opportunity to work with a tight-knit group of physicians and receive mentorship from seasoned physicians or mentor and train students.
Each physician will have 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time. They will also have designated MA or RN support, a phone triage nurse, and 2 nurses that round during day call. Clinic appointments are 40 minutes with new patients and 20 minutes for follow-up visits.
If you would like to live in a lively community with lots of nature, history, a busy college atmosphere close to local breweries, wineries, and the arts, this may be a great place to explore! Just a short drive to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati.
Let your CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please send your CV and references to email@example.com or call Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Strong mentorship programs and opportunity to work with students
- 3 weeks clinic and 1 week hospital coverage monthly
- 20 patients per day
- Designated MA and RN for each physician as well as support from respiratory and pathology
- Minimal call
- Competitive compensation, robust benefits, retirement, 27 days PTO, plus 5 days CME
- Vibrant college town 1 hour from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail