Staten Island is the least populated of the NYC boroughs, but the 3rd-largest in land area. The island features large Victorian houses and the 2.5-mile FDR Boardwalk, the 4th-longest boardwalk in the world. The South Shore, site of a 17th-century Dutch and French Huguenot settlement, is now mostly suburban in character.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits
- Outpatient psychiatrist position
- Monday through Friday schedule, 3 days from home and 2 days on-site
- No call responsibilities
- Part time will be considered
- Provide direct psychiatric evaluation, assessment, and treatment
- MD or DO welcomed
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.