Come practice in Avon, one of the fastest growing communities in Indiana. The growth can be attributed to a number of factors including its outstanding educational system of four-star schools and public library, business-friendly location and climate, a wealth of retail and shopping alternatives, and first-class parks and recreational facilities and programs. There are over 30 parks and 5 golf courses located within 7 miles of the center of Town. The community is located 5 miles west of Indianapolis in Hendricks County and is 10 minutes away from Indianapolis International Airport.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- General outpatient position
- Adult patient population
- Full- and part-time options
- Work from 9 am to 5 pm
- No call responsibilities
- Board certified or board eligible
- 2023 candidates welcome
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail