This charming and historic city is the 4th-largest city in New England and lies in the Knowledge Corridor stretching from Springfield to Hartford, CT. It is known as an academic, artistic, and musical focal point of the area, as well as being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding in southern Vermont.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive benefits package with generous PTO and vacation time
- 100% outpatient position
- Hybrid schedule
- No call responsibilities
- 80% clinical and 20% supervision
- Must be BC or within 3 years of training
- Opportunity right in Springfield, MA
- 30 minutes north of Hartford, CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail