Come practice in New York City, NY. Experience everything this famous city has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Ensure compliance with standards of regulatory agencies
- Assist in providing adequate and appropriate service coverage
- Ensure appropriate medication management and longitudinal care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.