Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Nick Rajcula at 203.663.9390 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General adult psychiatry need
- 100% outpatient position
- 16 hours per week
- No call responsibilities
- 50% direct care and med management and 50% supervising APRN, LCSW, and NPs
- 40-minute initial evaluations and 30-minute follow-ups
- Hybrid/remote potential
- Must be BC in general psychiatry and prefer 3 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail