Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Fiona Brown directly at 203.663.9373 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and benefits with malpractice/tail coverage
- Full-time outpatient psychiatrist
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Paid weekend coverage assisting consult liaison
- Teaching residents
- Must be board certified
- Will take residents and fellows
- 20 Miles to Westchester County Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.