An independent multispecialty clinic in South Dakota is hiring a PM&R physician due to growth. This position is primarily for inpatient rehab coverage primarily with an opportunity for outpatient clinic and procedures. They value candidates with an understanding of both the clinical side and the business side of medicine. They want someone looking for a private practice, who wants to have ownership and partnership in their practice with a high quality and commitment to the group and their profession, who is not afraid to start a new service line and make decisions. H-1B visa candidates are welcomed.
This partnership-track opportunity has a highly competitive base salary plus production-based and retention bonuses. You will be offered a $50K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME with $3K allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus production-based bonus and retention bonus
- 6 weeks of PTO plus 1 week of CME
- Primarily inpatient rehab coverage
- Opportunity for outpatient clinic and procedures
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- No nights or weekends required, but weekend shifts for rehab available for extra pay
- Join a tight-knit group of healthcare professionals
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail