Tyler is centrally located in northeast Texas and is a hub for the region and easily accessible to several major cities. It is known as the Rose Capital of America. It has charming brick streets, antique shops, unique specialty stores, crystal-clear lakes, challenging golf courses, and scenic campgrounds.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 clinical days and 1 administrative day, Monday to Friday
- Light call schedule
- Established patient base and strong referral patterns
- Round on your own patients
- Academic appointment
- Comfortable treating solid tumor and malignant hematology
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Metro Texas 1.5 hours from Dallas, great schools and safe community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail