A busy Ohio medical facility is recruiting for an open hematology/medical oncology position. The incoming specialist will be joining a fully equipped office with skilled and experienced medical staff. This need is due to practice demand being very busy and community growth.
The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. You will be as busy as you want in this mostly traditional inpatient and outpatient position and with a large and growing patient base. Come work with a great group of advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a strong base salary and earning potential. You will also receive medical and dental benefit for you and your family, a sign-on bonus, PTO, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Perks provided include, cell phone reimbursement, hospital discounts, and more.
Contact Jim Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704
- Well-established MSG hospital looking to add another hem/med oncologist
- Dedicated social worker and dietician who can see our patients
- A nursing staff, all trained by the Oncology Nursing Society Cancer
- Competitive base salary with bonuses and full medical benefits
- Malpractice paid, pension plan, liberal paid time off, and paid CMEs
- Several trained inpatient staff nurses with their ONS course
- Offers 5 cancer conferences/month (sometimes called tumor boards)
- Also 2 breast conferences, 2 lung conferences, and 1 general conference
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail