This opportunity is in a city on the Ohio River, surrounded by bucolic Kentucky pastureland. The surrounding area has rolling green hills, horse stables, great golf, and country clubs. Paducah is an outdoor paradise with two of the largest man-made lakes, Barkley and Kentucky lakes. It has art studios, a performing arts center, upscale eateries for your enjoyment, and is a convenient drive to St. Louis.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact James Rowinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2704.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus with relocation assistance of $10,000 provided
- Negotiable loan repayment
- Full benefits package with life insurance
- $96 per RVU bonus opportunity
- 403 (b) retirement package with a 5% match of the salary
- Work hours are 8:30 am - 5 pm with call shared with another physician
- 1 week of CME with stipend provided
- 35 vacation and holiday days off provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail