CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota practice with their search for a board certified or board eligible neurologist. This is an outpatient neurology practice with hospital consults. Enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule with no call responsibilities. You will join a collaborative team of one neurologist, an EMG/EEG technician, and an RN. They have a large referral base where you can build your sub-specialty. There is a culture of innovation and a supportive administration. The ideal candidate will have an ethical mindset, family values, with an emphasis patient care. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation with RVU and a retention bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of paid CME time and $5,000, a 401k with other retirement plan options, and malpractice with tail coverage. They are a federal qualified program for student loan repayment.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus RVU and retention bonus
- Relocation allowance, loan repayment, and benefits
- Join a neurologist, EMG/EEG Tech, and an RN
- No call responsibilities
- Can build your sub-specialty
- You can also add research and academics
- J-1, H-1B cap exempt
- Community on one of the largest lakes in the region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail