There is an outpatient general neurology opportunity with a large multi-specialty group in Winter Haven, FL. They are hiring an additional physician to support the neurology needs of their current patients. You will be joining 40 other physicians, NPs, and PAs on staff as their sole neurologist. Your referrals are already waiting for you.
This is a general neurology position but electromyography (EMG) is required due to current demand. Call is limited to rounding on only the patients you admit to the local hospital so you will be home for supper every night. Best of all, you will not have to shovel your driveway or scrape the ice off your windshield each morning.
This position offers a competitive salary and profit-sharing complete with full benefits including family health and accident insurance policy, malpractice insurance, medical association dues, medical licensure fees, group term life insurance policy, guaranteed disability income program, vacation time, CME stipend, and of course retirement plan.
And of course, there are some of the best golf courses in the country including Willowbrook, Cypresswood, and Lake Henry golf courses. While you are there, don't forget to call your old neighbors.
To discuss this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2619083.
- Join a large multi-specialty group with lots of patient referrals
- Practice general neurology in a mostly outpatient setting
- Call is limited to only your patients
- Florida boasts no state income tax as well as a lower cost of living
- Winter Haven is located close to two international airports in Tampa and Orlando
- Send you kids to the University of South Florida in Tampa or Central Florida in Orlando
- Winter Haven is very close to Disney World, Busch Gardens, and LegoLand.
- No more snow shoveling, ever!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail