CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Arizona with their search for a general neurologist. This will be a solo neurologist position that will be mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults. The incoming physician will practice mainly at 1 location, and there will be approximately 10 days of call per month. There are neurologists out of Phoenix and Tucson that provide telestroke coverage. The ideal candidate will want to do general neurology in an underserved area.
In addition to a competitive compensation with additional compensation through production, you will also be offered loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation plus 9 paid holidays, a sign-on bonus that is coupled with relocation expenses, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match offered, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General neurology
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Solo neurologist position
- Build your practice the way you want
- New hospital that opened in 2018
- Loan repayment available
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 9 paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail