A community hospital in Beaver Dam, WI is seeking a BC/BE neurologist to join a great team and to collaborate with neurology colleague specialists throughout a Wisconsin health system.
This position will be primarily outpatient with comprehensive evaluation and treatment of a variety of neurologic disorders, along with weekday inpatient consults. You will work closely and collaboratively with other specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists.
Located in beautiful southern Wisconsin, Beaver Dam is a growing city that is 40 miles from Madison and only 75 miles to Milwaukee.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at (954) 837-2635 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2657982.
- General or specialized neurologist to join 1 other neurologist
- Join a financially stable health system with 700+ physicians
- Mostly outpatient in a clinic close to the hospital
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, health, dental, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start
- $100K prorated sign-on bonus
- Rural community 1 hour from Milwaukee and Madison, WI
- Beaver Dam offers a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, and a wide array of visual and performing arts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail