A fantastic 100% outpatient neurology opportunity with academic opportunities is available in Connecticut. This is a general neurology position that allows you the chance to work closely with a large primary care network that is affiliated with a local institution in a medicine department of neurology. The incoming physician will enjoy a tremendous and existing patient base from a retiring specialist. Come work in a collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care. The practice has access to a network of exceptional physicians allowing you to give your patients comprehensive and collaborative care for the best possible treatment and outcomes.
This upscale community and area boasts wonderful family-oriented residential communities. It also offers quick access to New York City and Boston. You can enjoy cultural opportunities, the theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants
This position offers a competitive salary plus wRVUs. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call/text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2673534.
- Receive a very attractive base salary plus wRVU
- Loan repayment assistance available
- Practice 100% outpatient neurology with open flexible schedule
- Leadership and academic opportunities available
- Flexible schedule to ensure a work-life balance
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources
- Full suite of practice management services
- Private practice model that allows you to focus on patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.